Our Terms and Conditions...



Satisfaction Guarantee..

We guarantee that all animals are sexed correctly and in good health. The images you see of said animal(s) are not edited in any way apart from cropping, resizing and watermarking. The animals are represented to the best of our ability. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 5 hours of arrival of the animal(s) and we will do all we can to satisfy you.


Payment Methods..

We accept payments made with PayPal, EMT (E-mail Money Transfer), Direct Deposits, and Personal Checks. You do not need a Paypal account in order to send money via credit card. Personal Checks and PayPal E-Checks need to clear before the animal(s) is shipped.

Full payment must be due before the animal(s) is shipped.


Payment Plans & Holding..

We accept payment plans on any purchase $300 and over. A non-refundable 25% deposit minimum must be placed in order to put the animal on hold. The remaining 75% must be paid off as to our agreement before the animal is shipped out.

To hold an animal, a minimum 25% non-refundable deposit must be placed. The remaining 75% must be paid within 14 days of putting the animal on hold. After 14 days, the animal is taken off hold and put back up for sale to the public. If, initially, you require more time, we can work something out.


Shipping..

All animals are shipped via Air Canada Live or Reptile Express - weather permitting.

Air Canada Live shipments are shipped via air from Windsor Airport to an Airport of your choosing. Once the animal(s) arrives, you are required to pick them up at the appropriate cargo desk.

Reptile Express shipments are shipped via ground to an address of your choosing. You are required to be at this address at the time of arrival of the package.

We only ship on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays to prevent the possibility of an animal being kept over the weekend.

We will not ship an animal out if the temperature in either city is below 35 F (2 C) or over 85 F (29 C), or if there are extreme weather conditions. We have the right to hold animal(s) until weather permits for the safety of the animal(s).


Live Arrival Guarantee..

Every animal sold at Canadian Regius comes with a Live Arrival Guarantee. However, the package must be picked up within an hour of arrival date to the Airport, or received on the first attempt via Reptile Express or we cannot Guarantee Live Arrival.

If an animal is DOA, you must notify us within 2 hours of the animals arrival time. If you do not contact us within 2 hours, we assume the animal(s) arrived safely and our Live Arrival Guarantee becomes void. Picture evidence must also be sent to us within 24 hours of animals arrival time. If you cannot provide picture evidence, you must ship the expired animal back to us at your expense. If the animal was proven DOA, we will offer a replacement or refund the purchase price of the animal plus the shipping cost.


We reserve the right to refuse any sale, for any reason at any time.


Home - Collection - Available - Terms - Contact Layout and Images Copywrite Canadian Regius 2010-2011